It’s been a busy Summer 🙂 We’re keeping these release notes fairly technical from now on. If you would like the highlights and newsy version, see here.
- Add optional distance filter on top of service area.
- Add session id as a cookie that expires at end of session.
- Add “required_document” HSDS table data to details page.
- Move Next.js APIs into their own project.
- Make the code bases open source under GNU GPL 3.0.
- Add “redirect” functionality to login and signup page.
- Fix error in Vercel caused by users resetting passwords.
- Re-write search component to fix some bugs, and add accessibility compliance.
- Fix caching issues for location data. We currently have to force fetch every location.
- Sort Taxonomy Search results only by distance, as they are precise searches. Keyword searches should sort first by relevancy, and second by distance, but Taxonomy searches only need distance.
- Hitting “ENTER” while searching doesn’t always submit a search for term. Currently, it submits a blank search, even if a term has been provided.
- Map pin should be hidden on records that do not have an address OR have empty strings for the address fields
- Update design for Details view to use cards for sections, maintaining a uniform design across the application.
- Update “service_area” model to include the original, hi-res geo shape.
- Refactor to use Adapter design pattern for API communications. This way we can swap out different services (like mail services).
- Hide Languages section on details page if not available.